Wednesday, March 21, 2012

One month without twitter: Early Summer

Hi! I thought I would blog tonight. This last week the weather here in Pennsyvaina has been amazing. It's been summer weather even though it's still early spring. It's been a nice treat but makes me wonder if we could break 100 in the summer though. I am still longing for summer though. Summer is always a great time because it's the only time the beaches and water parks are open anywhere around here.

I have been trying to get ready for summer since the weathers has been so nice. It's been a bit busy here. I can't believe that the warm weather snuck up as fast as it did. 80 degress. Remember last year I was wondering if we could shed our costs before memorial day. What a difference a year makes. I am hopping this weather continues through the summer don't want a rainy summer. I am looking forward to summer this year. Only 2 1/2 more. I have a lot of stuff going on this year.

I hope you enjoyed my blog and the weather. Working on a few different projects for the summer can't wait to get back on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment